Gemstone, LLC provides home inspection and radon testing services for real estate and or personal transactions. We use the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 7.0 tablet downloaded with the nations leading home inspection reporting software Inspectit by AHIT, LTD. With this software we inspect, provide photos and a summary report for the following:
1. Grounds: Service walks, Driveway/Parking, Porches, Patios, Yard walls, Retaining walls, Landscaping affecting the foundation.
2. Roof: Condition, Ventilation, Skylights, Plumbing vents, Roof penetrations.
3. Exterior: Chimney, Canales, Stucco/Brick/Siding, Windows, Doors, Electrical service entry.
4. Garage/Carport: Overhead door, Automatic opener, Floor, Electrical receptacles, Fire separation walls.
5. Kitchen: Countertops, Cabinets, Plumbing, Walls & ceilings, Floor, Appliances.
6. Laundry Area: Appliances, Plumbing, Floors, Receptacles.
7. Bath Rooms: Sinks, Tubs, Showers, Toilet, Water flow, Doors, Windows, GFCI receptacles.
8. Living Room, Dining Room and Bedrooms: Walls & ceilings, Floors, Switches & receptacles, Doors & windows.
9. Interior: Fireplace, Stairs, Hand railings.
10. Plumbing: Water heater, Fuel lines, Hose bibs, Water and drain lines.
11. Heating System: Forced air systems, Boiler, Electric heat systems.
12. Electric and Cooling Systems: Main electrical panel, Sub panel, Electrical fixtures, Heat pump condition.
13. Crawl Space: Stem walls, Floor system, Support beams, Ventilation, Foundation, Moisture intrusion.
14. Radon Levels: A 48 hour electronic monitoring of the home will produce an average radon level reading.
We will measure the radon levels in the house and then generate and email your entire inspection report to you within 48 hrs of the inspection complete with photographs and radon readings. For our radon testing we use the state-of-the-art RadStar RS300 or RS800 Continuous Radon Monitors by RadonAway.
We are members of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST) and certified with the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) and the National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP).
0-1700 SQFT $410.00 plus tax*
1701-1900 SQFT $495.00 plus tax*
1901-2299 SQFT $510.00 plus tax*
2300-2500 SQFT $595.00 plus tax*
2501-2799 SQFT $610.00 plus tax*
2800-3000 SQFT $695.00 plus tax*
3000 SQFT or more $695.00 + $0.30 per extra SQFT*
*Local Gross Receipts Tax Applies To All Inspections.
Realtors & Sellers Protection:
Pre-listing Home Inspection: Save thousands at the closing table by investing in a pre-listing home inspection. The inspection is the same detailed inspection performed for buyers but protects the seller by helping them prepare their home for the selling market. We have performed several inspections for sellers saving them thousands of dollars and protecting them from major price reductions due to unknown problems with their home.